Here, you’ll find a list of non-canon material that I wrote for fun (and let’s not lie, for marketing purposes). I’ve dubbed it the “Expanded Universe” for I will be including any and all of my characters, whether they come from Fragments, Thoughts of Steel, or even DZ. However, there are only two types of stories I will write that fit into this place and they are:
- Instances in which my characters will deal with everyday tasks and challenges that you and I face in our reality.
- Instances where I pit my characters against each other in battle with a short backstory as to how they got there and why they’re fighting in the first place. In the case of the latter story, I promise that only one of them will survive.
Here are the rules:
- Characters who wind up in a new world (let’s say ours which will happen often in the first type of story) will have been there for some amount of time so that they are not completely clueless as to how the world works.
- I will not spend much time explaining how or why they are where they are.
- I can pull my characters from any point in their fictional timelines and the events that take place here will effect absolutely NOTHING when it comes to anything else I write.
- I will not be having any other individual other than myself edit or proofread these stories, so bear that in mind and try not to tear me to shreds for a grammatical or clerical error.
So, this is a place where you can get a deeper understanding and meaning for each of my characters. It’ll be humorous and action packed. I also welcome ideas from anyone. Just email me your idea for a everyday situation and the characters involved or for a fight you’d like to see.
Arlukent and Chaetor go to a Bar